9 April 2008

New Despenser Discovered!!

Found this advert and couldn't believe my eyes - are Samsung really giving away a free (and as yet unknown) member of the Despenser family with their kitchen appliances? By all accounts he has a brother too - Ice Despenser!


3 comments:

Susan Higginbotham said...

Well, they always did say the Despensers were a cold-blooded bunch.

I occasionally search on eBay for "Despenser." Usually there are one or two items actually related to the Despenser family, but mostly it's sellers who can't spell. There are bidders who make a specialty of looking for misspelled items because other bidders miss them by searching only for the right spelling!

Lynn Irwin Stewart said...

So, this is what is meant by "ice water in their veins".

Jules Frusher said...

Exactly! Now we know their secret!

Actually I did look for a hot water despenser - but then I realised that that would be a kettle! Totally different lineage!